By Baba’s grace, visiting Shirdi is every Sai devotee’s delight. Being devotees ourselves, we understand your emotions and excitement. Hence, we want to offer you a helping hand if you require it. Of course, this is a free service to you and indirectly to Baba. Interestingly there is a lot more to do in Shirdi besides visiting Baba’s temple.
The goal of I Love Sai’s office in Shirdi is to assist you with everything you need so that you can spend time with Baba and concentrate on the very purpose of your trip.
All you have to do is fill the below form at least 3 days in advance (earlier is much better). Baba’s grace, we will try our best to assist you with the below.
1. Travel guidance to from Shirdi
2. Accommodation in Shirdi
3. Food arrangement (particularly it helps, if you have any special need)
4. Guidance on booking passes for Aarti Darshan
5. Local transportation
6. Cleaning the streets of Shirdi
7. Planting trees in Shirdi on your/ your loved ones’ name (*A small fee is required)
8. Guiding you in shopping and ensuring you get the best price.
9. Any other request you may have.
Please note that we are doing this for the love of Baba and in good faith. While our assistance and guidance is free, please note that you will have to pay all your bills.
Please share your travel information and the type of assistance you need using the below form and we will contact you soon.